§ 1 Information on the collection of personal Data
(1) In the following, we inform you about the collection of personal data when using our website. Personal data is all data that can be related to you personally, e.g. name, address, e-mail addresses, user behavior.
(2) The responsible party pursuant to Art. 4 (7) EU General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR) is Alcedis GmbH (see our imprint). You can reach our data protection officer at datenschutz[at]gdsm.de or by telephone at 06421 804 1310.
(3) When you contact us by e-mail or via our contact form, the data you provide (your e-mail address, name and message) will be stored by us in order to answer your questions. We delete the data accruing in this context after the storage is no longer necessary or restrict the processing if there are legal retention obligations.
(4) If we use contracted service providers for individual functions of our offer or would like to use your data for advertising purposes, we will inform you in detail about the respective processes below. In doing so, we will also state the defined criteria for the storage period.
§ 2 Your Rights
(1) You can have the following rights against us regarding the personal data concerning you:
- Right to information,
- Right to rectification or deletion,
- Right to restriction of processing,
- Right to object to processing,
- Right to data portability.
(2) You also have the right to complain to a data protection supervisory authority about the processing of your personal data by us.
§ 3 Collection of personal data when visiting our website
(1) In the case of mere informational use of the website, i.e. if you do not register or otherwise transmit information to us, we only collect the personal data that your browser transmits to our server. If you wish to view our website, we collect the following data, which is technically necessary for us to display our website to you and to ensure stability and security (legal basis is Art. 6 para. 1 p. 1 lit. f GDPR):
- IP address
- Date and time of the request
- Time zone difference from Greenwich Mean Time (GMT)
- Content of the request (concrete page)
- Access status/HTTP status code
- Data volume transferred in each case
- Website from which the request comes
- Operating system and its interface
- Language and version of the browser software.
(2) In addition to the aforementioned data, cookies are stored on your computer when you use our website. Cookies are small text files that are stored on your hard drive assigned to the browser you are using and through which the body that sets the cookie (here by us), certain information flows. Cookies cannot execute programs or transfer viruses to your computer. They serve to make the Internet offer as a whole more user-friendly and effective.
a) This website uses the following types of cookies, the scope and functionality of which are explained below:
- Transient cookies (for this b)
- Persistent cookies (for this c).
b) Transient cookies are automatically deleted when you close the browser. These include in particular the session cookies. These store a so-called session ID, with which various requests of your browser can be assigned to the common session. This allows your computer to be recognized when you return to our website. The session cookies are deleted when you log out or close the browser.
c) Persistent cookies are automatically deleted after a specified period of time, which may differ depending on the cookie. You can delete the cookies in the security settings of your browser at any time.
d) You can configure your browser settings according to your preferences and, for example, refuse to accept third-party cookies or all cookies. We would like to point out that you may then not be able to use all functions of this website.
§ 4 Use of Google Fonts
The website uses fonts ("Google Fonts") of the provider Google Ireland Limited, Gordon House, Barrow Street, Dublin 4, Ireland (hereinafter "Google"). Your data is used for the purpose of displaying the fonts in your browser. The integration of the fonts is based on our legitimate interests (Art. 6 para. 1 lit. f GDPR) in a technically secure, maintenance-free and efficient use of fonts and their uniform presentation.
We host the fonts locally on our servers in Germany, so your data is not transferred to Google.
§ 5 Use of Google Analytics
Only in exceptional cases will the full IP address be transmitted to a Google server in the USA and shortened there. On behalf of the operator of this website, Google will use this information for the purpose of evaluating your use of the website, compiling reports on website activity and providing other services relating to website activity and internet usage to the website operator. The IP address transmitted by your browser as part of Google Analytics will not be merged with other data from Google.
§ 6 Integration of Google Tag Manager
This website uses Google Tag Manager, a service from Google Ireland Limited, Gordon House, Barrow Street, Dublin 4, Ireland, parent company: Google LLC, 1600 Amphitheatre Parkway, Mountain View, CA 94043, USA.
Google Tag Manager is used to manage website tags via an interface and other services can be integrated into our online offering. With the Tag Manager itself (which implements the tags), therefore, no profiles of users are created or cookies are stored, for example. Google only learns the IP address of the user, which is necessary to run the Google Tag Manager.
The legal basisfor the data processing is your consent within the meaning of Art. 6 para. 1 lit. a DSGVO. Currently, the data transfer to the USA that may take place is based on the standard contractual clauses (SCCs) provided by Google. We reserve the right to deactivate Google Tag Manager should a judicial or regulatory decision identify these SCCs as not being in compliance with data protection.
For more information about Google Tag Manager, please visit the website:
- Types of processing and data processed: https://privacy.google.com/businesses/adsservices; Data Processing
- Terms for Google Advertising Products and Standard Contractual Clauses for Third Party Data Transfers: https://business.safety.google/adsprocessorterms.
§7 Integration jsdelivr.com-CDN
On our website we use the open-source services of jsdelivr.com of the Polish software company ProspectOne, Królewska 65A/1, 30-081, Kraków, Poland.
A CDN is a service with the help of which contents of our online offer, especially large media files, such as graphics or scripts are delivered faster with the help of regionally distributed servers connected via the Internet. User data is processed solely for the aforementioned purposes and to maintain the security and functionality of the CDN.
For this purpose, the browser you use must connect to the servers of the CDN. In this way, the CDN obtains knowledge that our website has been accessed via your IP address.
The use of jsdelivr.com is exclusively based on Art. 6 para. 1 lit. a DSGVO and § 25 para. 1 TTDSG, insofar as the consent includes the storage of cookies or access to information in the user's terminal device (e.g., device fingerprinting) as defined by the TTDSG. The consent can be revoked at any time.
§8 Integration of Vimeo
This website uses plugins of the video portal Vimeo. The provider is Vimeo Inc, 555 West 18th Street, New York, New York 10011, USA.
When you visit one of our pages equipped with a Vimeo video, a connection to the Vimeo servers is established. In the process, the Vimeo server is informed which of our pages you have visited. In addition, Vimeo obtains your IP address. This also applies if you are not logged in to Vimeo or do not have an account with Vimeo. The information collected by Vimeo is transmitted to the Vimeo server in the USA.
The use of Vimeo is exclusively based on Art. 6 para. 1 lit. a DSGVO and § 25 para. 1 TTDSG, insofar as the consent includes the storage of cookies or access to information in the user's terminal device (e.g., device fingerprinting) as defined by the TTDSG. The consent can be revoked at any time. Data transfer to the USA is based on the standard contractual clauses of the EU Commission.
- Details can be found here: https://vimeo.com/privacy.
$9 Integration of friendly captcha
On our website, we use the Friendly Captcha tool. This is offered by Friendly Captcha GmbH, Am Anger 3-5, 82237 Wörthsee.
The tool is used to prevent automated and abusive requests by so-called Bots;. As part of this process, your IP address is captured by Friendly Captcha to send a cryptographic task to your terminal. This task is performed in the background and then Friendly Captcha confirms to the server that you are a natural person.
Friendly Captcha processes and stores the following data in the above process:
- Anonymized IP address of the requesting computer
- Information about the used browser, as well as operating system
- Anonymized counter per IP address to control the cryptographic tasks
- Website from which the access has taken place (so-called referrer URL)
The data is used for protection against bots.
The legal basis for the processing is the legitimate interest within the meaning of Art. 6 para. 1 lit. f DSGVO to prevent abusive access or spam attacks by bots. If personal data is processed when using Friendly Captcha, it will be deleted after 30 days.
- You can find more information at: https://friendlycaptcha.com/de/privacy.
$10 Use of Microsoft Clarity
We use the web analysis software Microsoft Clarity for our website based on your consent pursuant to Art. 6 Para. 1 lit. a DSGVO. The service provider is the American company Microsoft Corporation, One Microsoft Way, Redmond, WA 98052-6399, USA.
Microsoft also processes data from you in the USA, among other places. For those exceptional cases where personal data is transferred to the U.S., Microsoft has submitted to the EU-U.S. Data Privacy Framework, https://www.dataprivacyframework.gov/s/. You can learn more about the data processed by using Microsoft in the privacy statement at: https://privacy.microsoft.com/de-de/privacystatement.